The Shepherd’s diet was created by Kristina Wilds. It is a Christian based diet program, which encourages the users to listen to the Holy Spirit when it comes to food choices and dieting. The program talks about using biblical references and scripture when making nutritional choices. It guides the user to eat foods rich in healthy fats to avoid the laziness which comes from dieting. The diet plan is only available online, and it includes exercises that are meant to help you regain your strength as you lose weight.
What does the Shepherd’s Diet come with?
ClickBank, the company selling this diet always gives their customers a 60 days money back guarantee. This is to mean; you are given time to try and see if you like the program. The program is sold purely online, in the form of e-books. It is not best for individuals who are not computer savvy. The programs cost $47.
What will you get?
- The Shepherd’s Diet Book- this is the overall guide on how to start with the program and how to burn fats and lose weight.
- What would Jesus eat field guide- this part shows their users what their main foods should be. The whole idea behind this part is showing people what Jesus would have chosen in the grocery store.
- The Moses secret fat loss protocol- it is in this book where you will get secrets on how to burn fat quickly.
- Prayer warrior anti-stress guide- we all know that stress contributes to weight gain. This part will guide you on how to live stress-free.
- Fat burning furnace nutrients support- this is the last part of the book. It is designed to help dieters know the kind of foods they can add to their diet plan, which will, later on, help them maximize fat loss.
Shepherd’s Diet reviews
The diet is open to everyone whether Christian or not. The program promotes healthy eating habits and will keep your blood pressure in check. The program still encourages the user to take small portions per day. This eating habit is known to help in weight loss. this is the diet that most experts recommend. Many people are not comfortable with the part where you are asked to pray and rely on God for weight loss. Not all people are willing to take this kind of thinking. Such causes a split up of the people who would want to try the book.
Pros and cons of the Shepherd’s Diet
- Promotes a healthy diet
- Solid money back offer
- It is not for everyone
- It involves a lot of reading